Friday, January 30, 2009

2008 Christmas card


The Christmas card I made for this year. The background is one I learned from Isa Norris.  First, smudge cream card with denim and butterscotch dye inks.  Then spray a combination of Walnut ink and Gold Perfect Pearls and heat to dry.  Stamp some Christmas images in denim and butterscotch ink and dry again.  Overstamp with a flourish image using Versamark and brush the Gold Perfect Pearls over top.  Overstamp again with the flourish stamp using black dye pad.  The Santa is stamped on ochre paper and I used bleach to highlight the beard and greeting.  I then stamped Believe with back ink and filled in with a gold gel pen.  Finally, I taped the ribbon across the card, glued the Santa in place and painted gold a Grungeboard star and glued in place.

No comments: