Thank you Debbi for thinking of me and awarding me a Fab Blog Award. I'm not strongly opposed to such awards so decided to accept and pass on as others have done, who may choose to accept or not.
In accepting the award, I need to list 5 obsessions and 5 blogs I love to visit. I could really do 25 of each. One only has to see my stamp room and then my house to see of course I'm an obsessive person. I have collections all over the place. Fortunately, or not, my husband is similar.
1. Buying and collecting rubber stamps. I say collecting as the vast majority of my stamps have never been inked and yet I keep buying. The thought is that one day I'll need it!
2. Buying food. My kitchen pantry is full, the second pantry in the garage is almost full. My three fridges and two freezers are constantly full and all are continually replenished. I have 4 hungry men to feed so feel compelled to buy lots of food.
3. Watching UK TV shows especially murder mystery. My current favourite show is Monarch of the Glen which is not a murder mystery but rather humerous.
4. Being creative. Sometimes I feel quite desperate to find creative time almost to the point of panicking like needing oxygen to breathe. I find it balances me.
5. Solitude. No where near enough of this, but I really enjoy it and need it at times, but most of the time I need to be with my wonderful husband and 3 sons.
Now to choose 5 blogs to receive the award in no particular order.
Kasha Rolley - A very creative person and dear friend. Love her style and photos of trips abroad.
Gaye Todd - I just love Gaye's grungy style and admire everything she makes and is another dear friend.
Sue Smith - Sue's work is wonderful and inspiring. Love the use of fabric and stitching mixed with the paper.
Gaby Braun - Lovely paper arts and many free images to use.
Viola Erdmann - A wonderful mixed media artist with an amazing collection of laces and fabrics and ability to use these to make stunning works of art.